My Role as a Minister
As a minister, my responsibility is to provide spiritual teaching and services to those who require it. As an Interfaith Minister, I am not connected to any one religious or spiritual path and therefore serve people of all faiths and none. My mission is to help others to connect to truth in their lives, and to celebrate the beauty of life in all of it’s many forms.
- Weddings, Handfastings, Vow Renewals, & Dedications of Love
- Baby Naming, Celebration of Pregnancy or Adoption, Baptisms/Blessings
- Funerals, Celebrations of Life, Memorials, & Remembrance Ceremonies
- Compassionate Care (Visiting the Sick, Spiritual Advising, etc.)
- Spiritual Teaching & Guest Preaching